*Class will be live on Dec 5, 2020
FREESTYLE FOILING ONLINE COURSE
In this course, you will learn how to do hot foiling using a heat pen, what supplies to get and NOT to get, how to set up your workspace, and how to foil on different surfaces such as card stock, letterpress paper, leather, vellum, ribbons, and wood! We will also go over the troubles that you might face while foiling certain materials.
Here is the breakdown of the pre-recorded videos:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Introduction & Supplies⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- How to Set Up Your Workspace
- Foiling on Card Stock
- Foiling on Letterpress Paper
- Foiling on Leather
- Foiling on Vellum
- Foiling on Cotton & Satin Ribbon
- Foiling on Wood⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With the purchase of the course, you will get:
- a complete list of hot foiling supplies and where to get them
- Traceable designs (for when you don't know what to write)
- 24/7 access to the course⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Lifetime access and free course updates
- Direct feedback/troubleshooting via email
- Access to a private student group because learning is more fun with study buddies!
You will receive an email on how to access the class once it is available. In the meantime, follow me on Instagram: @everlacedesignco for calligraphy and foiling project ideas!
FREE U.S. shipping with $75 purchase
FREE International Shipping with $125 purchase
BACKGROUND STORY: I got into hot foiling when a client asked me to personalize leather folios with something more permanent than a paint marker. I looked into foiling and there were not any heating pens available then. I had to improvise using a wood-burning tool and tried many different foil types until I found a successful combination. Then, heat pens came out right after my gig (duh!) and it became quite popular in the crafting world. My foiling videos on Instagram and Pinterest became my most popular videos (hundreds of thousands of views!) and many people messaged me asking about how to do it hence why I created this course! Since then, I have tried foiling on many different surfaces and figured out the tips and tricks to foiling successfully on different surfaces and I’d love to share them with you crafty peeps!